International Center Offices
Education Abroad Program Overview
- See the UC system-wide Education Abroad Program Website
- For University of California students only
- Receive UC credit and grades
- Study abroad in 35 countries worldwide
- Do an internship along with your classes at some locations
- Use the program search to narrow down your choices
- Use the course catalog to read course descriptions of courses previously taken by UC students abroad
How to Apply
- Attend a First Steps Session to see a demonstration of the EAP application process.
- Login to MyEAP for detailed instructions and application documents for your chosen program.
- Discuss any questions you have about the application with your advisor at an individual or group appointment.
- Bring the original application and copies to the Programs Abroad Office by the appropriate deadline. The EAP application consists of an online application plus additional documents that you download and complete on paper. Click on the video below for a tutorial on submitting your application.
EAP Application Tutorial
- Pay the $100 study abroad administrative fee, which will appear on your UCSD bill.
Student Spotlight < >
Program Spotlight < >
Student Articles < >